“An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends." - Benjamin Franklin -
The local economy is dynamic with diverse challenges and opportunities. Organisations depend on accurate and relevant knowledge to overcome challenges and optimize value for their beneficiaries. Knowledge is the key that unlocks wealth, employment and equality.
Lindon Corporation creates this knowledge. Our mission is to provide the knowledge that helps regions, public organisations, private businesses and entrepreneurs to prosper.
Through rigorous investigative economic research, we develop the knowledge that guides policy, strategy and business decisions. The guiding principles covering all work executed by Lindon Corporation are as follows:
- All work is of the highest possible standard;
- All work done for and on behalf of clients is fully documented;
- Facts stated are always referenced to credible sources and where opinions are given or assumptions made these are fully justified;
- Highest levels of integrity and transparency are maintained at all times, and
- There are no loose or dead ends.Lindon Corporation has been creating knowledge since 1990. We have completed over 120 assignments ranging from sector studies, feasibility studies, business plans and growth strategies for clients in South Africa, Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Egypt, Italy, India, Germany, United States, United Kingdom, Belgium and the United Nations.
Lindon Corporation is a South African Level 1 BBBEE Exempt Micro Enterprise (EME).